OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
The top management of L-VISION ENGINEERING PTE LTD recognizes the importance of providing all our employees, sub-contractors, and visitors with a safe and healthy work environment.
Our goal is to prevent all occupational injuries and illness.
The company will seek to achieve this by:
- Identifying and reducing the risks of all types of work activities that have the potential to produce personal injury,
- Providing instructions, training and supervision to improve individual’s understanding of workplace hazards, including safe work practices and emergency procedures,
- Involving individuals in occupational health and safety matters and consulting with them on ways to recognise, evaluate and control workplace hazards,
- Ensuring that everyone (including visitors and sub-contractors) complies with appropriate standards and workplace directions to protect their own and others health and safety at work,
- Providing adequate systems and resources to effectively manage rehabilitation and return to work processes.
All managers and supervisors are responsible and accountable for the safety and health of our employees, sub-contractors and company property under their control. Managers and supervisors are responsible for ensuring compliance to all regulations, procedures and safe work practices in all work places, work-sites at all times.
All employees are expected to:
- Follow and comply to our company and our client’s safety requirements and relevant Codes of Practice,
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area,
- Report all injuries and work-related incidents and accidents,
- Actively participate in safety improvement activities.
- Be responsible to prevent injury to himself as well as to his fellow colleague
The top management of L-VISION ENGINEERING PTE LTD is committed to continually improving performance and to provide products and services of appropriate quality to meet the needs and expectations of its customers and regulatory requirements. The Company has defined and documented the following commitment with respect to quality.
Every staff member has the responsibility to ensure that the intentions of this policy statement are understood, applied and maintained within their own activity area.
L-VISION ENGINEERING PTE LTD have made the following commitments:
- To maintain the processes needed to produce a level of construction and project management of a consistent standard of quality and at competitive cost
- To foster good relationships with clients by effective communications with clients and encouraging feedback.
- To continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System.
- To document and measure quality objectives and targets through internal audit and management review.
- To deliver engineering and construction services in accordance with the specifications and requirements of our clients.
- That every employee constantly aims to improve the overall quality of Company products and services.
By adopting this philosophy, the clients of L-VISION ENGINEERING PTE LTD will be assured of an excellent standard of completed projects and services in accordance with specifications and contracts. Management has the ultimate responsibility to maintain the quality policy and shall promote all initiatives to attain and improve quality by:
Giving all personnel adequate information and training to enable all tasks to be undertaken with a consistent standard of quality.
Maintaining good relationships between the Company and employee.